Abstract submission is made only through the ICI website portal. We do not accept submissions through email or on paper.
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the committee, and the decision will be sent to the author via email. All abstracts must be in English only.
We only accept original articles, case reports, and case series. Review articles will not be accepted.
Please compose your abstracts according to the following instructions:
- Only the abstract of your work should be submitted. Do not submit the full text of your manuscript.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on the merits of the quality and novelty of the study according to the review checklist.
- All decisions regarding the acceptance, rejection, and method of presentation will be made through the ICI scientific committee.
- The corresponding author is to notify other authors of the final decision.
- The corresponding author is in charge of the validity and accuracy of the abstract. We have a strict policy regarding any act of plagiarism. All cases will be notified to the Office of the Dean for Research.
- Supervisor and advisor details must be provided upon submission.
- Study results need to be established by the time of submission. Avoid using phrases such as "outcomes are being evaluated", etc.
- Avoid overly long introductions or discussions. Most of the abstract content should be dedicated to methods and results.
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the process of abstract submission, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us through email at: email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Abstracts not following the required structure or word count will not be reviewed.
- Articles not providing the details or affiliations of the authors will not be reviewed.
- The submitted file must be in Microsoft Word document format.
- Abstracts must be in English. The font of abstracts must be set to Times New Roman and 12-point font size.
- The title should be written in bold and 12-point font size. Headings should be in bold and 12-point font size.
- Line spacing should be set to single-spaced.
- Abstracts should include a title, keywords (3 to 5), and a structured body with an introduction, methods, discussion, and conclusion.
- Abstract word count should be less than 300 words.
- The first author's email address needs to be provided upon submission.
- All abstracts should include a title and a list of authors' names and their affiliations.
- The authors' names should be written in 12-point font size. The name of the presenter should be underlined. Affiliations should be written in 10-point font size.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Register and log in to your account.
- Click on the Abstract Submission button provided at[MM1] the top of the page.
- Choose the appropriate theme/topic for your abstract.
- Fill out the form in detail, upload your abstract file, and press the Submit button.
- You will get notified of your submission via email or SMS.
- You can make changes to your submission until the submission deadline.
- Authors may submit more than one abstract.